Complaints Procedure

If you have a complaint or concern about any aspect of your treatment, please let me know as soon as possible.

Please give me full details of your complaint and I will undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving my standards.

Make your complaint to me either in person, by letter or through the contact form at the bottom of the page.

I will investigate your complaint during the following few days and will aim to:
1. Find out what happened and what went wrong
2. Make sure you receive an explanation and an apology if this is appropriate
3. Identify what I can do to ensure that this problem does not arise again

I am professionally registered with the HCPC – Reg PYL19804. If you feel uncomfortable complaining directly to me or do not feel that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction, you can find information on raising concerns with the British Psychological Society or HCPC register here
The HCPC can also be contacted on Tel. +44 (0)300 500 6184.